Sunday 2 November 2014

I'm Currently Loving

  MY TOP PICKS : November 2014 |

 

1. Purple Nail Varnish

Favourite nail varnish november 2014


I've had this Barry M Nail Paint for a while now, completely untouched, but with the change in weather I'm loving purples and reds right now, so I dug it out of my nail varnish drawer and hey presto! As usual Barry M is cheap and cheerful, big thumbs up! www.barrym.com

 

2. Metallic's


Winter wouldn't be right without sparkling silvers and golds, and I'm LOVING these metallic clutch bags by Lily Belle. Not only are they simple and stylish, but they can also be personalised!!! They engrave any name or message on to a little gold disc. Perfect Christmas prezzie! www.lilybelle.co.uk.
She has a whole range of these bags, so you could buy one in every colour!

3.Shimmer Brick's 

Bobbie Brown Shimmer Brick Bronzer

Hurray for shimmer bricks, just what I need as I'm getting whiter by the day. Stay sunkissed all year round with glowing bronzers and shimmering blushes. Bobbi Brown and Revlon are just a couple that I love. A tiny bit on the cheeks makes a massive difference.

4. Hat's

Vintage 1920 cloche hat fashion

Yippee it's hat season. Not only cute but also useful for bad hair days! My favourite style is the cloche; vintage, girly and glamorous ...even if you're wearing a parker and wellies! Ted Baker and Accessorize are stocking up on this style this season (by the by, apparently caps are making a come back ....erm no thanks!) 


5. Cake

Afternoon Tea vintage cake and teapot

I'm a huge lover of cake in general, but I recently purchased this beautiful rose cake from +M&S  and it was beyond scrummy. Moist sponge with strawberry flavoured butter-cream. Lovely for a stay at home afternoon tea.
(Teapot from www.notonthehighstreet.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment