Saturday 8 November 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW: Wild About Beauty Golden Bronzer


Wild About Beauty Golden Beach Bronzer Review 

No matter what time of year it is, I always wear a bronzer. As the weather gets colder and my skin becomes whiter (if that's even possible?!) I turn to my beloved, trusty sunkissed friend for help. 


WHO ARE 'WILD ABOUT BEAUTY'?
I'd never come across this brand until I was actively searching for a new bronzing powder. 

Wild About Beauty was created by Louise Rednap (as in ex-Eternal singer from the nineties) and international makeup artist Kim Jacob.

Their idea was to create makeup products that leave a fresh and natural finish, whilst containing essential oils and all good stuff for the skin. Woop woop!

In all honesty it was the latter of those two facts that hooked me into making the purchase.

THE BRONZER


At £18.00 it's not the cheapest on the market, but you do get 9 grams which is more than you get from Benefits Hooler bronzer for example.
It's available from House of Fraser, feelunique.com and wildaboutbeauty.com

Very different from the usual shimmery bronzers I usually go for; this one is matte and glitter-free. There are three shades of bronze within the pan enabling you to build up colour with ease and control.

I've found that it can be used in two ways: You can use all three shades in one sweep of the brush, applied all over the face for a healthy glow, or you can use the colours separately to lightly contour.


VERDICT:

PROS: I love the colour - there is not a hint of orange in sight, it's very soft and great for light contouring. Plus I'm safe in the knowledge that it contains beneficial ingredients such as Vitamins A, E and soothing Aloe Vera. This has become my daily bronzer of choice recently. 
They are also currently giving 20% of proceeds to the charity, Children in Need :)

CONS: It's also a shame that it's not more widely available. This product is fantastic. That's literally the only con I could come up with!


All in all it's a great product and I'll certainly be checking out their other items in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment