Friday 21 November 2014

SILVER Sparkly Party Eye Makeup - Max Factor Shimmer Eyeshadow Pearl Metallic

If you read my previous post, you'd know that I recently purchased the new metallic Max Factor Excess Shimmer eye-shadow's in shades Copper and Pearl. Metallics are big right now, and I always love some bling bling around the Christmas season!
Yesterday I focused on creating a gold party look (click here to take a peek), and today I'm focusing on silvers: 

MAX FACTOR EXCESS SHIMMER : PEARL

 
Max Factor Excess Shimmer Eyeshadow Pearl Review


Creamy high pigment eyeshadow £7.99
Claims to last up to 12 hours
Available in 6 shades

Max Factor Excess Shimmer Eyeshadow Pearl Swatch

FINISHED LOOK:
As I mentioned yesterday, I'm really happy with the finish. I did use an eyeshadow primer, which may have helped, but there was no creasing in this eyeshadow - all day!

Silver Smokey Party Evening Eye Makeup

 

If you would like to create this look. Here is a list of products I used:

THE EYES- in order of use :


1. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
2. Max Factor Excess Shimmer - Pearl
3.Rimmel Eyeshadow - Moonstone
4. Urban Decay Glitter - Polyester Bride
5. MUA Palette - grey and black shades
6. Rimmel Soft Kohl Eye Liner
7. Eylure Naturals 031 Lashes

THE FACE- in order of use :

 
Max Factor Excess Shimmer Eyeshadow Review Pearl

1. Revlon Colorstay Foundation
2.L'Oreal Lumi Magique Highlighting Concealer
3. No. 7 Spheres Highlighter
4. Bobbi Brown Bronzer - Golden Light
5. Stila Blusher Palette - All you need is love
6. MAC Lipstick - Creme Cup

No comments:

Post a Comment