Monday 3 November 2014

WANT. NEED. LOVE

MY CURRENT WISHLIST |


1. You Beauty Advent Calendar 



After dreaming of the Benefit advent calendar and realising that it had sold out in one day (erm here's an idea, why don't they make more!!) I've found a great alternative. The You Beauty calendar contains a whole host of luxury items from industry greats including the likes of Laura Mercier, Molton Brown and Benefit - to name just a few! Apparently worth over £240, they are retailing for just £49.95. I think this is the first year ever that I don't want a chocolate calendar!! 


2. Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Gift Set

I'm noticing a Benefit trend here! But I absolutely love this. Benefit have put together all six box 'o powders in to one cute gift set. At £29.50 this is a steal, and apparently each powder is only a couple of grams less than the full size versions. Great value for money! +Benefit Cosmetics 


3. Makeup Revolution Pro Fixing Spray 

I must admin I've never tried a fixing spray before and although I've really wanted to buy one, I was put off by reviews suggesting that you end up with a wet face or even worse a shot of fixer in the eyeball! I've continued to keep a look out and Makeup Revolution have brought out an inexpensive option at £5 that from what I've heard is becoming one of their best selling products. This is definitely on my shopping list! +Makeuprevolutionmaroc 

No comments:

Post a Comment