Sunday 15 March 2015

Currently Loving - March


My Top Picks : MARCH 2015 |

 

FRINGED KIMONOS 

Kimono fringed new 2015

It's that time of year when all the shops are stocking pretty summer clothes. I've spotted loads of kimonos again this year but with the addition of tassels! I've seen some lovely and affordable knitted kimonos in New Look, and large print floral ones in River Island and Ted Baker.



MAC VIVA GLAM MILEY CYRUS LIPSTICK 

MAC viva glam miley cyrus pink lipstick

It took me a while to decide whether to buy this or not as I'm certainly not short of pink lipsticks, but I'm glad I did. This is the most gorgeous hot pink lipstick I own. It's pigmented, creamy, long lasting and non-drying. What more could a girl as for.  




CARVELA KURT GEIGER LINDON SHOES 


carvela kurt geiger lindon shoes

I bought these shoes veeeery last minute before flying to Miami. It was a crazy, panic purchase but I absolutely adore these shoes now. They are comfortable, fantastic for Spring, and I've received so many compliments when wearing them.    




WELL MOISTURISED SKIN 


dry skin solutions

I'm always advocating moisturisers and oils, but 2015 really is the year of glowing skin. I went for years with dry skin and finally realised that I didn't need to; if your prodcucts aren't working for you then they need changing. I also want to bust a big myth - oils DO NOT cause oily skin. Every skin type can use oils ...it's just about finding the right one for you. Right now I'm using:
- Eucerin Dry Skin Replenishing Face Cream 
- Wild About Beauty Rose Illuminating Serum
- Green Keratin Organic Night Elixir Oil 



STILA STAY ALL DAY EYELINER 


Stila stay all day liquid eyeliner

I wrote a first impressions post about this eyeliner a few months ago and stated that I was concerned about it drying out due to the felt-tip design, so I waned to do a follow up and let you all know that it's still going strong. This is by far the best eyeliner I've used to date - it lasts all day, is easy to use and it doesn't break the bank. Result! 

No comments:

Post a Comment